ALL pharmacies for ALL Solihull GP Practices will NO longer be able to order your medication. This is a Birmingham and Solihull CCG initiative to help reduce medicine waste and address safety concerns. Please order your next prescription through us.
Please do not request repeat medication over the telephone. We offer the following ways of ordering repeat medication:
- using the counterfoil on your prescription
- using another suitable piece of paper
- fax 0121 707 4206
- Via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- With your online account – Simply go to the home screen and click on the icon for ordering online ( you will have needed to have applied and received login details for this option – setting up online account)
- On the home page click the icon for ‘repeat prescriptions by email’
When submitting repeat medication requests always include your full name and date of birth.
Please allow 2 working days for prescriptions to be processed. We can return prescriptions by post if a pre paid envelope is provided. Your doctor will ask you to review your repeat medication annually.